- Both New & Returning Players need to provide an original birth certificate
- A "stamped" school record may be used in lieu of an original birth certificate OR
- You may use a government issued I.D./Passport
- All players are required to have an updated physical which is to be on our form, not a your Doctor's form, you can pring out from website or pick on up from pre-season conditioning and or sign ups. This needs to be submitted prior to participation
- All required documentation must be provided in order to certify a player on an official roster
Official 1st day of practice is July 28th, 2014 at Alta Loma High School 6pm-8pm. The first 2 weeks of practice will be Monday-Friday. The 4th week we will move down to 4 days a week Monday-Thursday. Once September hits, we will move down to 3 days a week with all games being played on Saturdays. Calendar will have practice day's provided.
Registration Fee's are $250 plus Mandaory fundraiser raffle tickets $100.** Buy-Out $75**.
**(Buy-Out option will save you $25! This will be for a LIMITED time only. If you choose the buy-out within given time frame then you are free and clear of selling the raffle tickets. You MUST PAY IN FULL at time of commitment, and NO Raffle ticekts will be issued to you)
Registration/Fundraising fee's include:
1 Set of Shoulder Pads
1 Practice Uniform
1 Game Uniform
All pads for pants
Game Field Fee's
Game Jersey in which players keep
Note: All Equipment except Game Jersey is property of Alta Loma Jaaf and must be turned in at the end of season or separation from team.
Items/costs not covered by registration fee's:
Cleats (Rubber Molded, all purpose football, No Screw ons)
Jock with soft cup (NO HARD CUPS)
Game Jersey Name
Each team responsible for their game snacks or pizza party money