That's Panthers Basketball and this is Panther Nation!"
We are a 501(c)3 program
SIGN UP FOR SKILLS TRAINING NOW!!!
2015-16 Season Practice & Skills Training Times and Location:
Tuesdays 7:30-9 PM & Thursdays 7-9 PM
Park In The Woods Rec - 6801 Mountain Creek Pkwy Dallas, TX 75249
LPGBA LADY PANTHERS 2021
2015 STATE GAMES OF AMERICA GOLD MEDALISTS
2015 CORNHUSKER STATE GAMES GOLD MEDALISTS
Click to see videos of our trip to Lincoln, NE to the State Games of America!
I'm proud to announce that Dr. Marcelle Petry and Healthy Body Chiropractic
are the official chiropractic services of Lady Panthers Girls Basketball Association!!!
Dr. Petry is an awesome person, very caring and her chiropractic care is wonderful!
Tell her Coach Bree King sent you!!!
WE RECEIVED SOME LOVE FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!
RECEIVING PARENT/FAN LOVE
LPGBA uses the following technology incorporated into our player development:
LPGBA is now a Brand Ambassador for the 94Fifty Ball!!
If you would like to purchase a 94Fifty Ball, email me!!
Inquire now about how your athlete can use these technological advancements to improve her game!*
(*There is an additional cost involved)
FALL 2015 - SUMMER 2016
Team Awards & Player Recognition
- Chosen to 2015 - 16 9th Grade A Squad (Duncanville High School) - Q "Jazzy" Triplett (Lady Panther 2019)
- Chosen to 2015 - 16 7th Grade A Squad (Byrd Middle School) - Sierra King (Lady Panther 2021)
- Chosen to 2015 - 16 7th Grade A Squad (Kennemer Middle School) - Korian Hurndon (Lady Panther 2021)
- Chosen to 2015 - 16 7th/8th Grade Squad (KIPP Truth Academy) - Sanayia Hall (Lady Panther 2021)
2010 – 2015 Overall Honors
- Gold Medalists - 2015 State Games of America (2021 Squad - July 31-August 2, 2015)
- Gold Medalists - 2015 Cornhusker State Games (2021 Squad - July 31-August 2, 2015)
- 2015 E. A.T. Basketball Camp MVP - #33 Aislynn George (2021 Squad - June 13, 2015)
- 2015 E. A.T. Basketball Camp Most Talented Player - #1 Sierra King (2021 Squad - June 13, 2015)
- 4 Players - Invitation to 2015 She's Up Pink October Invitational Showcase Tour (King, Gibson, George, Campbell - October 26, 2014)
- 1st Place - 2014 The Heart of a Champion Tournament (2021 squad)
- 2nd Place - 2014 All American Sports/VIP Hoops Tournament (2021 squad)
- 4 Players - 2014 SWAAU 2021 All American Team (King, Gibson, George, Sharp)
- 3rd Place - 2014 SWAAU District Championship Tournament (2021 squad)
- Qualified - 2014 TAAF Youth Basketball Festival & State Championship (March 2014)
- 2nd Place - 2014 TAAF Region 4 Regional Championship Tournament (2021 squad)
- Bid - 2014 AAU Girls National Basketball Championship (Feb. 2014)
- 2nd Place - 2014 Grapevine Winter League (2021 Squad)
- 3 Players - Invitation to 2014 Regional She's Up Invitational Showcase Tour (Jan. 2014)
- 5 Players - Invitation to Hoop-A-Holics Skills Session and Showcase (Dec. 2013)
- 2 Invitations - 2013 and 2015 State Games of America
- 1 - TAAF Region 4 Region Championship Runner-Up (2014)
- 2 - TAAF Winter Games of Texas - Bronze Medal (2013), Silver Medal (2014)
- 1 - OFY National Youth Showcase - Second Place (2013)
- 2 - PrimeTime Sports National Basketball Championship Participant (2012, 2013)
- 1 - Premier Basketball Report Super 64 Grassroots Girls & Boys Nationals Participant (2013)
- 1 - "Team of the Year" Honor (2012)
- 1 - "Coach of the Year" Honor (2012)
- 1 - "Assistant Coach of the Year" Honor (2012)
- 1 - "Team Mom of the Year" Honor (2012)
- 1 - All-Star Championship (2011)
- 2 - Tournament Championships
- 4 - Division Championships
- 6 - 1st Place
- 9 - 2nd Place
- 6 - 3rd Place
LPGBA coaching staff are certified through these certifying authorities:
Coach Bree was interviewed by Sporting Kid Magazine
and Hoops Elite Magazine!
Click the magazine covers below to read the articles:
LPGBA are members/advocates of:
LPGBA are Supporters of: