Last Updated: August 16, 2016
FALL YOUTH REGISTRATION
Onsite Reg.: Saturday, Aug. 20
Kickball season has started! NO BASEBALL is allowed in the park on Sundays. Thanks for your cooperation NHYB
FREE Chevy Youth Baseball Clinics at Turner Field
Chevrolet is hosting four FREE youth baseball instructional clinics at Turner Field for boys and girls ages 6-14*. Instruction will be provided by the experienced staffand players of Ripken Baseball!
Players will break out into age groups and rotate through stations to learn the essentials of hitting, fielding, throwing and more! *Special Needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis – register NOW to secure your spot!
When: Please choose your preferred date from these options:
2. Tuesday, June 7
3. Wednesday, June 8
4. Thursday, June 9
Where: Turner Field – Home of the Atlanta Braves!
755 Hank Aaron Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 303015
Schedule: Check-In: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Clinic: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Snacks: 1:00 PM
Clickhere to watch videos to see what clinics are all about!
Online Registration is Easy!
1. Go to www.youthsportsclinics.com
2. Click the blue “Register Now” button
3. Select “Atlanta” in the drop-down menu
4. Enter the password “playball” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”
5. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
6. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
7. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
Check out what parents and coaches have to say about Chevy Youth Baseball clinics!
· "It was a one-of-a-kind experience! The instructors were very informative and my participant felt valued." – Los Angeles, CA Parent
· "I enjoyed my child being able to experience baseball training/practice on a one time trial basis without having to be on a team. This was his first exposure to baseball and the length of the event and the structure of the event was a great way to get his feet wet." – Tallahassee-Panama City, FL Parent
· “The event kept the kids busy. As a coach, I enjoyed seeing the drills and having the things we teach the kids reinforced.” – Cleveland, OH Coach
· "I enjoyed the hands on learning exercises. My husband is the assistant coach on our son’s little league team and he was excited to see some really neat ideas and drills that he never would have thought of."- Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX Parent
Please do not hesitate to contact Elyse Hart at email@example.com or 404-368-0777 if you have any questions!
NH Rainout Number 770-288-7303
North Henry Youth Baseball Association is home to some of the finest baseball in Henry County. North Henry is one of the core Associations of baseball in Henry County. NHYB plays at Cochran Park in Stockbridge, which is on East Atlanta Road at the intersection of Old Conyers Road, across from Publix. Please click here if you need a map or directions (opens in a new window).
The goal of North Henry Youth Baseball Board of Directors is to promote teamwork, fundamentals, good sportsmanship and respect for authority all while having fun playing the wonderful game of baseball. Our Board of Directors looks forward to working with you in order to make the NHYB experience a positive one for our fans, parents, and most importantly our kids.
Thank you for visiting our Website. We hope you find it helpful. Please check back often for important information regarding the happenings at North Henry Youth Baseball.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS!
Absolutely NO PETS OF ANY KIND are allowed in ANY part of the park during practice or games! This does not apply when the park is empty. Please make sure to inform any guests you may have of this. In the event that someone brings a pet, they must leave the pet they bring in a car, if weather conditions are safe to do so, or take the pet home. This is, although not specifically defined here, a Henry County Ordinance. In addition, NO SMOKING is allowed at any time in any park within Henry County. This is also a Henry County Ordinance. Thank you for your cooperation with this!
Background Check Process and Coaches Certification
As part of its ongoing efforts to prevent child abuse, Henry County requires everyone, including coaches and other volunteers 18 years of age and older, to obtain a background check. Background checks are required regardless of the length of time someone has been associated with North Henry Youth Baseball, or youth sports in general, and must be renewed annually.
Upon successful completion of the background check, a personalized clearance card with the person's name and photograph will be issued. This card should be carried at all times, and is required to be obtained before being permitted to be on the field, in the dugout, etc. when any child(ren) other than their own are present. Should someone be asked to present a clearance card and they cannot do so, they will be asked to immediately leave the field or dugout areas, and may be subject to penalties up to and including arrest.
Details on how to obtain a background check and clearance card can be found here.
Each coach, specifically head coach, with North Henry Youth Baseball must be certified to coach baseball. It is highly recommended for all coaches as you receive valuable information that will help for years to come. We do not "endorse" any certification agency, but Simply The Best has been providing a service to NHYB for several years. There are various other agencies, but feel free to click on the link below that takes you to the online version of the Simply The Best Certification process. It is a small price to pay for the knowledge you will get.