Will be November 17-19. 4:30-6:30pm each day. Please wear the appropriate color shirt for tryouts:
Paperwork turn in date: Friday, November 14th in the school lobby at 4pm. If you need to turn in earlier, please contact me directly.
BASELINE CONCUSSION TESTING
Where: WHS Media Center
When (choose only one):
Monday, November 3 OR Wednesday November 5, OR Thursday November 6 at 2:45pm
You do not have to make an appointment. Please arrive 10 minutes early on the day of your choice.
There are two (2) required forms that are needed in order to sit for this testing and parental signatures of permission must be obtained. Both forms are available in the WHS Main Office or online at http://www.carrollcountymval.org/ under "Athletic Forms."
- Baseline Test Permission Form
- Information Sheet (2 pages)
Bring the completed forms with you on your test date.
Required paperwork includes: (see the handout section for these forms)
***********new form as of 8/14- Cardiac Arrest awareness form- see handout section.
· Completed Carroll County Athletic Physical (blue form) ALL pages must be filled out in full....including health insurance info on the back. If you do not have health insurance, contact the school office asap to find out about how to obtain school insurance. This is a requirement for athletes to tryout for teams.
o **Physicals are valid for 13 months from the date of exam. If unsure, check with a coach to see what date your child's physical expires. All incoming freshmen must turn in a physical
· Completed Emergency Medical and Field Trip form. We would prefer that the white version (in the handout section) of this form be filled out (not the yellow)
· Cheer Tryout Application
· In addition, all should have a current baseline concussion test on file with the athletic department. Athletes may not tryout without a current test on file. If your child does not have a current baseline concussion test, contact the office asap.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.