Fall 2016 Cheerleading
Concussion dates are out...make sure you get in early if you need it. ALL 8th/incoming 9th graders need it...most 10th upcoming 11th graders need it also;
West Middle testing dates:
Shiloh- June 8th
Make sure you bring the completed "Sports concussion testing Program and Release Information" form with you. Can be found on the CC school website or in the offices at school.
Fall Tryouts are right around the corner!!
August 10-11-12th 4:30-7pm
All open gyms will be 4:30-6:30pm. No charge for open gyms below, just show up to stunt and tumble. and get used to our mats before tryouts
· June 13th at Westminster HS in upper balcony
· June 20th Friendship Valley Elementary
· July 11th Friendship Valley Elementary
· July 18th Friendship Valley Elementary
· Aug 1st Friendship Valley Elementary
Get into Tumbling in the meantime!!
Some Tumbling options:
MDE/MD Cheer and Dance Energy w/ Nikao- 6355 South Carroll Park Drive, Eldersburg, MD
Sunday classes set up exclusively for anyone interested in WHS cheer. Every Sunday at 10am for $10 drop in fee. Come when you can, no need to sign up for a session, just pay as you go. Nikao will work on all levels of tumbling from beginner to advanced and also half a class on Stunting skills.
MD AllStar camps: www.mdallstars.com 1430 Progress Way, Suite 117, Sykesville, MD
OPEN GYM SCHEDULE
· Wednesday 5-6pm (advanced skills only)
Th Thursday 5-6 Twist class (Minimum layout needed)
· Friday 6-7pm (beginner/intermediate skills only)
· Saturday 11am-12pm (advanced skills CLASS only, not open gym)
· Saturday 12-1pm (beginner/intermediate skills only)
Monday 6:00PM (full for Summer 1) w/Bob Bowers $150 for 8 weeks, $105 for 4 weeks
Monday 7:00PM w/Bob $150 for 8 weeks, $105 for 4 weeks
Tuesday 7:30PM w/Margie Williamson $140 for 8 weeks, $95 for 4 weeks
Thursday 5:00PM w/Bob Bowers
Thursday 6:00PM w/Bob Bowers
$140 for all 7 weeks
$90 for 3 weeks-Summer 1only
$105 for 4 weeks-Summer 2 only
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Pam and Audrey