- Welcome to the 2013 spring lacrosse season!
- We are always accepting your used equipment, contact us to donate
- Don't let your stick grow cob-webs, there are year round leagues and camps in our area
Pottsgrove Falcons Lacrosse
Our U9 playday was a success! For many players, it was the first time they were able to hit the field and they all did a great job, worked hard, and had a fun time! Congrats, boys!
Click here to see pictures from the playday!
Click here to see our schedule for our next playday on May 18 with Springford.
General Practice Schedule
- K-2: Wednesday, 6-7pm and Saturday, 9-10am
- 3-4: Monday and Thursday, 6-8pm; Wednesday, 6-7pm
- 5-6: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6-8pm
- 7-8: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6-8pm
All practices will be held at Lower Pottsgrove Elementary. Try to arrive at practice as close to 5:45 as possible.
Drum roll please…Our BIG CORBI winner was the Glover family. They sold over $832 in Corbi products and are the winner of the $50 Dick’s gift card. Winners of the Pizza Party are Glover, Buchler, Crocks, Gucwa, McGlinchy and Neeson families.
Thanks to all who supported our Corbi Fundraiser. Once again it was a great success. All Corbi orders can be picked up at Lower Pottsgrove on Wednesday, April 17th starting at 6:00.
Click here to view the volunteer schedule for our home games. We need help with the score/time board and the snack bar. If you cannot do your assigned day please try to find another family to cover for you.
Water/Gatorade/Soda Donations Needed
We are now collecting donations for Family’s last name starting with N-Z:
- Grade 3/4 Team – 12 pack soda cans (diet coke, root beer, orange)
- Grade 5/6 Team – 8 pack Gatorade bottles (20 oz)
- Grade 7/8 Team – case of water
- U9 Team – donations of pretzels, hot dog rolls and bake good will be needed for our U9 Play Day on May 4th. We will coordinate as we get closer to May.
All donations can be given to Denise or Kris.
Message from the President
Pottsgrove Falcons Youth Lacrosse is an organization dedicated to developing the growth of lacrosse for youth boys, K-8th grade. We strive to teach the skills and game knowledge to ultimately prepare players for a high school career in lacrosse. It is our goal to reinforce sportsmanship, team play, and personal responsibility while educating our youth to the game.
We participate in the SouthEast Pennsylvania Youth Lacrosse Association (SEPYLA), whose rules state the we will field teams based on the grade of the player. This is broken down into 7/8th grade, 5/6th grade, 3/4th grade, and K/2nd grade(U9). It is our aim to field as many teams at these grade levels as we can in order to get all registered players playing at their most competitive skill level.
I have spent my entire life around the sport, and truly believe it is one of the greatest sports we can encourage our children to play; it is a tremendous environment to help our boys grow into young men.
Please view our site where you will find information on upcoming events, links to great lacrosse information, and season schedules.
Encourage as many as you can to come out an play Lacrosse so we can continue the successful legacy of Pottsgrove Falcons Youth Lacrosse.
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
||Pottsgrove Falcons Lacrosse