Here are some VERY IMPORTANT notes to keep in mind throughout the course of the season: (Please share with your teammates as well)
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON-TIME FOR YOUR GAMES. Games are scheduled very closely to one another, the referees will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes after, to begin the game.
- EACH GAME YOUR TEAM IS REQUIRED TO PAY THE $33 GAME FEES PRIOR TO THE GAME, IN CASH, TO THE SCOREKEEPER OF YOUR GAME. Also, as captains be prepared to sign-in players on your team complete with last names and numbers for each player.
- PLAYERS ON EACH TEAM ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR SAME COLOR SHIRTS, WITH A VISIBLE NUMBER EACH GAME. We do not require "team jerseys" but we ask your team look uniform each game to be easily indentified by the referees and scorekeepers. We have a limited number of Jerseys for sale ($10 for each) that are available if teams need Jerseys.
- IF YOUR TEAM IS NOT ABLE TO MAKE YOUR SCHEDULED GAME, CAPTAINS ARE REQUIRED TO INFORM MYSELF OR THE LEAGUE SUPERVISOR, 48hrs PRIOR TO THAT DATE. IF THIS EXPECTATION IS NOT MET YOUR TEAM WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY A $66 FORFEIT FEE, PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT GAME. NO EXCEPTIONS!!. If your team fails this as well, you will be removed from the schedule until payment is made.
- FOR YOUR INFORMATION, AS WELL AS FOR YOUR TEAMMATES KNOWLEDGE, IF YOU OR YOUR TEAMMATES ARE NOT FULL-MEMBERS OF THE YMCA, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BRING A GUEST/ FRIEND/ SPOUSE/ KIDS TO THE GAME. Teams' rosters will be at the front desk, and non-members will be required to sign their names prior to entry.