League Representatives will be available at Player Evaluations to accept in person registrations. Please be aware that a late fee will apply to all divisions except T-ball, A Coach Pitch, and Softball Minor A&B.
- To Register online ===> Click on 'Online Registration (Spring 2014)' in the menu on the left.
- To Register by mail ====> print this Registration Form, fill it out and mail it with your check to:
P.O. Box 433
South Elgin, Illinois, 60177
***Registrations received after Sunday, March 9 will be charged a $20 Late Fee***
Tentre of in, 100 Symphony Way. Ph: (847) 531-7000 - See more at:/www.centreofelgin.org/#sthash.vW1jFCzj.dpufCentre of gi(847) 531-7000 - See more at: http://www.centreofelgin.org/#sthash.vW1jFCzj.d
South Elgin Little League (SELL) provides boys and girls a baseball and softball experience for players ages 4-18 for boys and 4-16 for girls.
The following baseball and softball divisions are available during the spring season - the fall season may have fewer divisions available.
- T-Ball (4-6 year olds)
- A - Coach Pitch (6-7 year olds)
- AA - Machine Pitch (7-8 year olds)
- AAA - Kid Pitch (9-10 year olds)
- Intermediate - (11 -13 year olds)
- Juniors (13 - 14 year olds)
- Seniors / Bigs (15 - 18 year olds)
- Minor B (6-8 year olds)
- Minor A (8-10 year olds)
- Major (10-12 year olds)
- Junior (13-14 year olds)
Registration for the Spring Season begins on January 15 and runs through March.
Registration for Fall Ball begins the 1st week of June and runs through the 1st week of August.
In order for your player to be assured a spot on the roster - Please register early. Once the rosters are full we are unable to accept new registrations.