- Call Your SPL or Patrol Leader if you have questions!
- Meeting every Sunday from 7:00PM to 8:30PM @ Avon United Methodist "Barn"
- Be Prepared! Bring your handbook.
- All parents are welcome to attend Troop Committee Meetings!
Troop 333 of Avon, OH is part of the Great Frontier District, Heart of Ohio Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
Our Troop is chartered by the Avon United Methodist Church and meets every Sunday at 7:00PM in the church "barn". A permission slip is required for all activities that occur outside of regular meetings. This form can be found at:http://www.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/19-673.pdf A health record is also requred, and must be updated annually. This form can be found at:
Troop 333 is boy-led. Youth members are trained as leaders and plan all activities and meetings.
- Signup for Gettysburg by July 20; no late registrations will be accepted.
- Dates of the trip are noon July 31 (Thursday) until 7 PM Aug 3 (Sunday).
- Cost is $50 for registered members of BSA (youth or adult that camp at McMillan Woods, primitive site) or $75 for family members (local campground with showers).
- Complete and submit the form at the link below with payment to Mrs. Wysong (or the scribe or treasurer during meetings) -- no later than July 20!
Upcoming Troop Events
|Sunday, Jul 27 |
| Troop Meeting ||7:00pm || ||Thursday, Jul 31 |
| Gettysburg Trip ||12:00pm || ||Friday, Aug 1 |
| Gettysburg Trip || || ||Saturday, Aug 2 |
| Gettysburg Trip || || ||Sunday, Aug 3 |
| PLC ||6:00pm || |
| No meeting: Return from Gettysburg || || |
| Gettysburg Trip ||8:00pm || ||Sunday, Aug 10 |
| Troop Meeting ||7:00pm || ||Tuesday, Aug 12 |
| Market Day Orders Due || || ||Saturday, Aug 16 |
| Market Day Pickup ||9:15am || Holy Trinity Church ||Sunday, Aug 17 |
| Troop Meeting ||7:00pm || ||Sunday, Aug 24 |
| Court of Honor ||7:00pm || |
For a complete calendar listing, click here!
Boy Scout Troop 333