The 2016-17 season is right around the corner. A few important announcements for the season:
- The league coordinators meeting will be Thursday, October 20 at 7:30pm at the Stefanik School in Chicopee. Each community must send a representative to this meeting.
- Coordinators please review the Constitution & Bylaws prior to the October 20 meeting. We have updated them and they are posted in the handouts tab.
- NEW TEAMS/PROGRAMS MUST apply via email to Jim Duggan by Thursday, October 13. We will vote on this at the league meeting.
- The season dates will be as follows:
- Season can begin Thursday, December 1.
- Season will end Sunday, February 19.
- Makeups can be played between Feb 20 and Feb 26. Feb 27 is a NO PLAY date.
- Playoffs can begin Tuesday, Feb 28 and the finals will be Saturday, March 11.
Please keep in mind, the BSABL plays NO ROLE in team/coach selection, player registrations, tryout policies, etc... The individual programs handle all of that and interested parents MUST contact them directly. The director's information is listed in the "Contact Info" page or by contacting your local Parks & Recreation Department. DO NOT CONTACT THE BSABL COMMISSIONERS ABOUT ANY OF THIS.
If you are looking for the Girls Suburban League, visit their website at: www.leaguelineup.com/pvgirlsbasketball
League rules, bylaws, roster forms, etc... can all be found under the "Handouts" section.
Tournament information is listed under the "Outside Tournaments/Clinics" in the column at the left.