- "It could be, it might be… It is, A home run!" - Harry Caray
- "Sweat plus sacrifice equals success." - Charlie Finley
- "Hello again, everybody. It’s a bee-yoo-tiful day for baseball." - Harry Caray
- "Baseball was, is, and always will be, the best game in the world." -Babe Ruth
Welcome To The Official Website Of Charlestown Little League!
2015 Booster Day Schedule
Minor Field -
10:00am - Rothbauer vs. Masingo
11:45am - Laffoon vs. Smith
1:30pm - Grayson vs. Lafoon
3:15pm - Conway vs. Bach
5:00pm - Bach vs. Sawyer
Major Field -
10:00am - Glover vs. Fifer
11:45am - Fifer vs. Smith
1:30pm - Orr vs. Clark
3:15pm - Gillespie vs. Orr
Softball Field -
10:00am - Cole vs. Sharp
11:45am - Brynes vs. A. Adams
1:30pm - T. Adams vs. Sawyer
3:15pm - Sawyer vs. May
Tee Ball -
10:00am - Laffoon vs. Cox
11:15am - Doherty vs. Clark
12:30pm - Manning vs. Shaw
1:45pm - Whalin vs. Manning
Senior Field -
12:00pm - Burns vs. TBD
2015 Booster Day Information
- The Parade will begin at 8:45am SHARP. The parade will begin at Bumper to Bumper in Charlestown, and teams can finish their floats up that morning at Bumper to Bumper.
- The winning float ONLY will be allowed to park at the little league for everyone to see, everyone else MUST park at Charlestown High School if you want to park somewhere.
- Immediately following the parade, ALL teams need to meet with their coaches on the Major Field for Booster Day announcements, National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance.
- ALL GAMES WILL START AT AROUND 10:00AM!
- All teams are asked to participate in our annual Silent Auction on Booster Day by providing a basket.
- Please bring all baskets to Charlestown Little League between 5:00pm and 9:00pm Friday night, May 8th, with label of ALL items included and approximate value.
- Please try to only have one basket for each theme. Each team may pick a theme, as long as that theme has not already been used. The themes have been posted below and will be updated DAILY!
- Please communicate all basket themes to our Player Agent, Tammy Adams. Her number can be found on the Booster Day information packet that each coach should have picked up at the Concession Stand.
- WE WILL BE HAVING A WORK DAY ALL DAY FRIDAY! ANY HELP THAT CAN BE THERE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!
- There will be a 1 hour and 30 minute drop dead time on ALL GAMES NO MATTER WHAT!
- If you have any questions, whatsoever, please call Tammy Adams or any board member listed in our Board Member section.
Silent Auction Basket Themes
As of Sunday, April 26th, 9:05pm, the following basket themes have been submitted to and approved by Tammy Adams:
If you have a basket theme to submit, please contact Tammy Adams. Please make sure you don't use any theme that is already being used. Thanks!
Board of Directors
President - Chuck Deaton
Vice President, Baseball - Rob Gullion
Vice President, Softball - Nancy Smith
Player Agent - Tammy Adams
Secretary - Donna Sexton
Treasurer - John Orr
Umpire-In-Chief - Logan Johnson
Safety Officer - Brian Smith
Property/Grounds Director - Dustin Masingo
Sponsorship Chairman - Nathan Combs
Concessions Manager - Tynae Deaton
Board Member - Jason Stricker
Board Member - Toni Shaw
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!