Last Updated: February 4, 2016
Follow Us On Facebook
Join Our EMail List
Follow Us on Facebook
|Eligible to play in Cal Ripken/Rookie League|
|Eligible to play in Babe Ruth League|
Upcoming Board Meetings
Board meetings are usually held the first Thursday of the month at the Exeter Senior Center on Court Street.
WHEN: Thursday February 4 at 7:00pm
WHERE: Exeter Senior Center, Court St. Exeter, NH
2015-2016 EJBSL Board of Directors
Welcome EJBSL's new Board of Directors for 2015-2016: Tim Bond, Joe Brackett, Stephanie Brackett, Russ Dean, Bruce Fielding, Todd Gibbons, Troy Gilbert, Brian Hoyt, Paul Imbimbo, Rick LaFleur, Mike LaNigra, Susan Marcella, Don Perrault, Eric Roffman, Shawn Roussin, and Bryan Wall.
A special thank you to our outgoing Board members - Lorraine Crist, Doug Lenihan, Dave Morissette, and Matt Smith. Thank you for all your hard work!
We now have Baseball and Softball window decals for sale!!
EJBSL is proud to be able to provide to our fans, the first ever Exeter Junior Baseball and Softball window decals. These decals can be mounted to any vehicle window or glass surface. The decals show off the EJBSL Hawk along with either a Baseball or a Softball title as shown above. We have discounted pricing if you're buying more than one!
EJBSL Schedule and Game Cancellation Policy
- EJBSL will play a game schedule starting in April and conclude in mid-June.
- Games will not be scheduled Saturday to Sunday of the SAU 16 April vacation week.
- Games will not be scheduled on Saturday, Sunday or before mid-day Monday on Memorial Day weekend.
- Sundays during the season will be used strictly for make up games, these games will all start after 12:00PM.
- The League Scheduler provides the schedule for all A, AA, AAA and Majors teams.
- Weather - The home team coach is responsible for cancelling a game due to inclement weather before the game starts, after the first pitch it is at the umpire's discretion (the home coach must notify the umpire, scheduler and Snack Shack Coordinator for games at Currier Field).
- League Decision - The EJBSL President may cancel games.
- Family, School or Religious reasons - If, and only if, a team cannot field 8 players (coach must inform League Scheduler as soon as a coach is aware of the situation).
*** EJBSL will not cancel games for conflicts with other sports or leagues (i.e. AAU baseball, lacrosse, soccer, etc.). EJBSL is committed to providing all players a great baseball and softball experience. In order to accomplish this we need a commitment from players and families to attend all scheduled games during the season, which is very short. Please take this commitment seriously as it affects other players and their opportunity to enjoy a great baseball and softball experience in EJBSL.
The EJBSL Baseball and Softball Apparel Store is Open!!
We're happy to announce our new EJBSL Baseball and Softball apparel store! If you click on the link above you'll be taken to our site with Exeter Baseball and Softball apparel that you can customize!
When you pick an item, remember to click "Design Category" and choose either Baseball or Softball. This will give you many options for what is printed on the apparel. Then choose the color and you'll be able to see what it will look like before you place your order! All orders should ship within two weeks, so be sure to get your orders in soon!
WE NEED YOUR HELP
To run a program of over 500 young athletes requires the participation of everyone. Parents are asked to assist for 3 to 4 hours of service. You will be asked to sign up and help out in some capacity.
EJBSL is a self-funded, non-profit organization that provides the youth of Exeter, Brentwood, East Kingston, Kensington and Newfields the opportunity to participate in organized baseball and softball. All equipment, uniforms, field maintenance and improvements are funded by league registrations, corporate and individual donations through fundraising and revenue from our concession stand at Currier Field in Exeter. We receive no funds from any of the towns affiliated with the league.
We are affiliated with the Babe Ruth League and the Cal Ripken League. Our teams play on fields in all of our member towns. We have over 500 players on over 50 teams that participate in our baseball and softball leagues.
EJBSL is committed to teaching and promoting youth baseball and softball while using the experience to develop teamwork, strong character and good sportsmanship in all our participants. EJBSL is a volunteer-run organization fully dependent on parent participation for successful operation.
- Platinum sponsorship level is $1,000. It includes a team sponsorship, a "Platinum sponsorship" sign and recognition at Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
- Gold sponsorship level is $500. It includes a "Gold sponsorship" sign.
- Silver sponsorship level is $250 (first year) & $200 for yearly renewals. It includes a "Silver sponsorship" sign.
- General sponsorship level is $100 and includes web advertising.
For more information email Mike LaNigra. Thanks to all our sponsors for their continued support!