Last Updated: October 24, 2016
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Signup for Alerts
Get important messages from Seaford Little League by Text & Email
Phone: (516) 986-8755
PO Box 1714
Seaford, NY, 11783
Facebook: Seaford Little League
Twitter: SeafordLittleLeague @SeafordLL
The Seaford Little League is a non profit organization and has been a charter member in Little League International since 1952
2017 Seaford Little League Spring 2017 Registration Information
Seaford Little League is conducting registrations for the Spring 2017 season for both Baseball and Softball divisions for children who are 4 years old as of August 31, 2017. The registration fee is $140 for one child and $250 for two or more children either online or in-person.
For your convenience, we will be accepting online registrations using the Online Registration Form. Please note that for the 2017 season, the registration fee is now the same for both online and in-person registrations.
In-person registrations for the Spring 2017 season will be held on the following dates:
Saturday - October 29, 2016 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at the Seaford Little League Office in Seamans Neck Park.
Saturday - November 19, 2016 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at the Seaford Little League Office in Seamans Neck Park.
Saturday - January 21, 2017 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at the Seaford Little League Office in Seamans Neck Park.
Seaford Little League Schedules
2016 Fall Baseball Majors and Juniors Division semi-final playoff games will be played on Saturday October 29th @ Seamans Neck Park. Game times T/B/A
2016 Fall Baseball Majors and Juniors Division Championship games will be played on Saturday November 5th. Game times T/B/A
Little League Pledges
Little League Players Pledge
I trust in God
Little League Parent/Volunteer Pledge
I will teach all children to play fair and do their best
Congratulations to the Seaford Little League Baseball Intermediate 50/70 (age-13 year olds) Williamsport team. Seaford won the District and Sectionals advancing to the States.
Pictured in the photo from left to right: Coach Gino Covelli, Jack Hughes, Anthony Beltrani, Thomas Covelli, Logan Masters, Frankie Cozzolino, Christopher Mogenis, Kyle Grof, Dennis Lynch, coach Joe Mogenis, Michael Scimeca, Rich Apollo, Manager Joe Durso, Matt Karounos, Joe Durso, and coach Ed Masters. Missing from the photo is Kyle Schmitt
2016 Championship Winners and Runner Ups
AA8 Division Championship Winner: Royal Blue
AA8 Runner Up: Navy
NO TEAM PHOTO IS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
AA9 Division Championship Winner: Royal Blue
AA9 Runner Up: Black
AAA Division Championship Winner: Maroon
AAA Division Runner Up: Black
Intermediate Championship Winner: Maroon
Intermediate Runner Ups: Texas Orange
Juniors Championship Winner: Seaford Red
Juniors Runner Up: Black
NO TEAM PHOTO IS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Softball Minors Runner Up: Pink
Softball Majors Championship Winner: Orange
Softball Majors Runner Ups: Lime
2016 MLB Pitch Hit & Run RESULTS
Major League Baseball Pitch Hit & Run was a FREE, exciting skills event providing boys and girls the opportunity to compete in four levels of competition including Team Championship events at all 30 Major League ballparks and the National Finals at the MLB All-Star Game. The Seaford Little League hosted the local round on Sunday May 15th at Seamans Neck Park.
————– 2016 MLB Pitch Hit & Run RESULTS ————–
MLB Pitch Hit & Run Individual Players Results Score Sheet for all age groups- http://leaguelineup.com/miscinfo.asp?menuid=44&url=seafordll&sid=259963260
Boys 7/8 year old Baseball Winners:
Pitch: Andrew Ceraulo
Hit: Ayden Das
Run: Ayden Das
All-Around: Ayden Das
Girl’s 7/8 year old Softball Winners:
Pitch: Michelle Evangelista
Run: Kaylie Conklin
All-Around: Kaylie Conkin
Boys 9/10 year old Baseball Winners:
Pitch: Ryan Jebaily
Hit: Timmy Navin
Run: Conner Evert
All-Around: Timmy Navin
Girl’s 9/10 year old Softball Winners:
Pitch: Paige Morreale
Hit: Julianna Nigra
Run: Arianna Garcia
All-Around: Paige Morreale
Boys 11/12 year old Baseball Winners:
Pitch: Matthew Driscoll, Douglas Goetze, Kyle Phieffer, Ryan Reeves
Hit: Nicholas Tito
Run: A.J Arguello
All-Around: Matthew Driscoll
Girl’s 11/12 year old Softball:
Boys 13/14 year old Baseball Winners:
Pitch: Logan Masters, Christopher Pupa
Hit: Christopher Pupa
Run: Anthony Ippoliti
All Around: Logan Masters
Girl’s 13/14 year old Softball:
BASEBALL PITCHING RULES / DAYS REST
*THESE PITCHING RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED IN ALL PITCHING DIVISIONS AND IT WILL BE MONITORED. ANY TEAM IN VIOLATION OF PITCH COUNT RULES WILL BE GIVEN A FORFEIT LOST AND THE COACHES CAN BE SUSPENDED BY THE SEAFORD LITTLE LEAGUE BOARD.
We would like to thank all of our sponsors. Please visit and patronize our sponsors.
Approved Little League Bat List for the 2017 season
Click the links to see the current approved Little League bat list for the 2017 season.
Seaford Little League History
The Seaford Little League is looking for any articles, items, photos, etc from the year of when the Seaford Little League was established in 1952 up until the year of 2010. The history of the Seaford Little League is important and we would like to display these items in the Seaford Little League Office at Seamans Neck Park for our youth to see. If you have any Seaford Little League history that you can share with us please email the Seaford Little League- firstname.lastname@example.org We can scan a copy of your article or photo if you want so you can still keep your original. We would greatly appreciate anything that you could share with us.
Click on the Seaford Little League History link in the main menu to see articles and photos from years past.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Seaford Little League Code Of Conduct Policy.
SEAFORD LITTLE LEAGUE CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY:
The Seaford Little League will have “zero tolerance” when it comes to the conduct of managers, coaches, players, umpires, parents, and spectators. This policy is to insure that all persons (parents, siblings, players, manager’s, coaches, and umpires) can attend a Seaford Little League function and enjoy themselves without being subjected to individuals that can ruin the enjoyment for all. Coaches must maintain a positive behavior before, during, and after any Seaford Little League function.
In no way are any of the following standards meant to deter coaches from successfully directing their game,nor are any of the rules prohibiting spectators from positively supporting their team.
1. The Board of Directors shall have the authority to suspend, discharge, or discipline any player, manager, coach, umpire, league officer, parent, or other person whose conduct is in violation of Little League International and the Seaford Little League Rules and Regulations. Any unsportsmanlike conduct from any individual can lead to a one game suspension or additional suspended games based on a review of this conduct by the Seaford Little League Board. Unsportsmanlike conduct is considered detrimental to the best interest of our league
2. Profanity and negative comments directed at managers, coaches, players, umpires, other spectators and league officials will result in the immediate removal of the offender. If a spectator(s) are involved, they will be asked to leave the park immediately by any member of the Seaford Little League Board of Directors which is in attendance. If an individual refuses to leave, the game will be stopped and the local law enforcement will be called. The league has the responsibility to manage the facilities in a safe and professional manner and has the authority to remove individuals from the park that create behavior problems that interfere with the safe operation of the facility.
3. Team personnel (managers, coaches and players) that are ejected from a game must leave the playing field immediately and exit the area. Suspended persons will receive an automatic one (1) game suspension. The Seaford Little League Board can add additional suspension of games based on the review of this conduct.
4. Any physical altercations involving spectators, managers, coaches, players, parents, umpires and leagues officials will result in the offender being immediately removed from the area and possible criminal charges filed. Offenders will NOT BE PERMITTED to return to any Seaford Little League game or function for the remainder of the season (including post-season and tournament play) until The Seaford Little League Board reviews the incident.
5. Parents are requested not to communicate excessively with the players during the game. This interferes with the manager and coaches ability to direct the team.
6. The use of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are strictly prohibited at the playing field. All rules and regulations which are posted by the Parks Department must be followed.
7. Parents are NOT allowed in the dugout or bench area during the game. Only players and coaches are allowed in the dugout and bench area
Text Alert System:
Seaford Little League text alert system provides late breaking CRITICAL information to our participants for rainouts and other game delays/cancellations. We strongly recommend that all parents sign up for this service as it is the best way to get rainout/game cancellations. Anyone with a cell phone can sign up for this FREE service (be aware that your carrier may charge you for the text messages).
To help you with the signup process we have created an illustrated guide which can be downloaded here http://www.leaguelineup.com/seafordll/files/sll_textalerts.pdf.
Once you are ready to join our text alert system click this link http://www.leaguelineup.com/myll_home_alerts_landing.asp?addurl=seafordll&addid=62057.
Please note that the information provided will be used by Seaford Little League ONLY and will not be used for marketing or solicitation purposes.
In order to make it easier for you to follow your child's Little League team we have created a Parent Page for each team in Seaford Little League. Your child's coach should have emailed you a link to the page but if they have not, you can look it up here http://www.seafordlittleleague.org/parentpage_lookup.asp You will need to input your child's last name and date of birth in order to obtain the page. Parent Pages have contact information for the team as well as a schedule, standings and imortant news events. With this upgrade, we are also introducing the ability to download the schedule to your smartphone by using the iCal Download button.