The SGSA Fall Rec All Star Tournament registration is now available. SGSA will host a charity rec all star tournament on the weekend of November 15th and 16th for 6U, 8U, 10U and 12U, benefiting "Play it Forward". Please use the registration link below to sign up your team. Registration cost is $150 per team. Each player is required to donate a piece of gently used sports equipment (does not have to be baseball/softball related).
You can either bring your current rec team, or make an all star team.
You may either pay by credit card, or write a check. If you want to pay by check, once your team is signed up, please mail a check for $150, made out to SGSA, to the following PO Box:
PO Box 92643
Southlake TX 76092
The format will be a 3 game guarantee, with two pool games seeding a single elimination bracket. The seeding tie breakers will be:
1. Head to head match-up
2. Runs allowed
3. Runs scored
4. Coin flip
See rules as well as who's coming to the tournament
Registration is open. Follow the steps below to register your team(s):
1. Click the "Register Now" button below.
2. When the page opens, click the "Register" link at the top right of the screen and register yourself or organization.
3. Add a generic participant.
4. Select the program (6u, 8u, 10u or 12u Fall All Stars). Be sure to select the appropriate age group. DO NOT SELECT THE "SGSA All Star Player Payment" OPTION. That is only for registered Southlake players to pay.
5. Fill out the team details.
6. Select payment method (Credit Card, or mail a check)