Naples Youth Baseball (NYB) has chosen SportsPilot for its online league management solutions. To begin your registration, you will first need to set up your family account. Please read the instructions below before starting to help you navigate through the registration with our new system.
1) Click on the Registration Link below
2) Click ‘Add a New Family’; if you’ve added your family account already, you can
login or request to have your login emailed to you.
3) You will first enter the main parent/guardian on the account; this person will be the
main point of contact with any information coming from Naples Youth Baseball
4) After the initial parent/guardian is added you will be at your family account page.
Next you will need to ‘Add Parent/Guardian’ to the account and then continue
with ‘Add Child’
a. The family account can have multiple parents/guardians and multiple children.
5) After participants are added to the family account you will notice the option
‘Edit’ next to each family member.
a. This allows you to edit any of the information for that particular member
including the username and password for that person/family login
b. Any member of the family can login to the family account with his/her
c. Please take the time to write down at least one member’s login so you can
access the family account at a future date
6) Once the family account has all members added, you can start to register for any
open programs simply by click ‘Register as a Player’ next to the child’s name
a. This will take you through a few selection screens, at which point you will
have to agree to the Terms of Service for NYB and SportsPilot, fill out the
remaining registration form, and verify that all the information you are
submitting is correct.
7) After you submit information for each registrant, you will return the family account
home page, and will now have a red box stating that there are ‘Items Pending for
a. This is located at the bottom of the family account; you can register all
members of the family before continuing to the checkout page.
8) When you are ready to checkout, simply put in your credit card information and hit
9) After your transaction is complete, you will have the option to go back into your
family account or exit the screen
*You will also be notified of your username and password on the screen after the transaction is submitted*